Sunday, December 18, 2011

Finally I am back!!

It's been long since i updated my blog. Life is just wonderful. God indeed answered my prayer and i am in polytechnic now, even though my results might not be as good as in ITE i believe there will be a huge turn if i continue this race with God. When to my friend's house to collect some stuffs and it became a surprise for me while i received a packet of gifts full of sweets/chocolates. It really make my days(: Finally, i am in my holiday for two weeks and i got many things to do. God is indeed my great heavenly father that i can always turn to in my life. A dream and a goal that i am still working with it and i believe when the time is here, it will turn out awesomely. Learning dancing, singing or even studying are my greater joy.
This coming year 2011 will also ends well and starts well with a new year 2012!! There is more to come and i am excited for it now. Thanks God for enlightening my life, with You i don't have to worry about tomorrow as tomorrow will worry about itself. Cant wait for 24th Dec, where i can hang out my great great friends.

Quote: You can be poor but you won't be poor for all your life. Happiness brings life/light to the world of darkness. Just a dim of light, it can lights up the whole village.

No comments: