Tuesday, November 3, 2009

UP and DOWN...

Everyone have their up and down moment...but the problem is how you handle it.
Alot of things happen this month, what should i do? Hope everything in my class were settle tommorrow. Thinking what should i do tommorrow, everything was different. Some of my friends were going seperate ways now. I am low, really pray that i will able to push through this year well. Tommorow need to wake up early in the morning to settle some stuffs first. A happy character and attitude leads to a happy person:) Thanks guys, for your comfort, encouragement and trust. I can do it with You. Even though my fire is gone..i will take it back!

1 comment:

inter-nat said...

JIA YOU ALL THE WAY!
I'm here if you need me. The important thing is to keep trying because the true failure comes when you say "I GIVE UP" :)