Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CELEBRATION

Having my chinese listening today, is quite easy (maybe because i pray). After my exam, went to celebrate my birthday with my classmates at jurong east. Really thanks them for their treat and of course the chocolate cake that they brought. (Louise, Yong sheng, Jac) Also want to thanks yu zhen for your gifts and tiffany for organize this celebration for me and xu hui for accompany me. Thanks you guys for always there for me and thanks alot of them....and not forgetting HIM, my LORD for giving me such a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Afterward having another celebration with my neighbor, dont know what are they going to do, hahas. Then also celebrate with my sister at night. Having lots of celebration this year. Not forgetting to study for my english paper tommorrow. It will be a great one tommorow as GOD is with me. 16 already. =D

No comments: